Sunday, September 07, 2008

Another White Hair!

That morning, you saw me
and smirked..like i'm surreal..
combed and moved on..!
realised when your pal noted me
yes, here i come..
no more a thread..
I am what I am..a white hair
a part of you, a part of truth

The truth that..
you fear me and hide me
hate me and wanna kill me..
but listen...if
you cut me, I'll grow more
you color me, I'll show more
so, accept me, accept me!
for i'm here to stay
here to sway...!

This morning, you saw me
and ignored..like i'm surreal
combed and moved on...!
and there I stand in the middle
of your head, of my bed
all alone..but
I am what I am..a white hair
a part of you, a part of truth

The truth that..
you chase white skin
but hate my kith and kin
the truth that
I cant die..
for 'm here to stay
till the end of the day...!!

~Ankur~

9 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

bahut hi mazedaar
i never knew ki tu itna bhi sochta hai...
:)

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Ankur G said...

thanks dude... sochta har koi hai dost...likhta koi koi hai.. :)

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Kirti said...

Ankur, dialogue mat maar, likh! :D.. well-written buddy, n nice to c u blogging again... keep it up! n take care :)

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Poem!!!
A lil heavy for my sensibilities but a welcome change from the drudgeries of routiune.

Keep blogging! :-)

-Vivek

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger VM said...

Nice be!!
Very well written....aur tera comment mein dialogue bhi mast hai

you can even extend this to another poem :P

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Ankur said...

@Vm - Thanks dude..u actually gave me the leads to another fledgling poem...in proces of writin it..will ping u yet again to comment on it :)

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger sayantini said...

cool!!!!!!!!!!!
imaginative and creative..
keep it up

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Neha Dubey said...

Hey that was really good work. :)
Keep writing :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home