Friday, April 15, 2005

Wanting to be a writer..!!

I wish i get up someday from the mid of my sleep
and start typing, endlessly....
without any sense of space and time,
without any sense of the world around,
capturing every little thought flashing my mind
like a speed of light....
i want to give words to what i think,
what i see, what i feel
give life and soul to what flows in my head,
my imagination, my cobweb and my life..

isnt' there sooooo much to write in this world
so much to understand, realise and observe..
there are millions of thoughts, directions, people
everyday so many things take place which may be ordinary to one,
but at the same time important to some
want to marry every such instance of my world around
want to sing every such song,
want to see my fingers move swiftly,
fixing words for the world's best unknown thoughts...

at times this thought strikes my mind
that i can be a writer one day
that i will have a book published in my name
that i will be famous and enjoy a writer's fame
at times this thought strikes my mind
that although engineer by profession
somewhere down the line i'll find time
and garner some thoughts and some rhyme
and write a few poems,
and a couple of books
besides what i'll be doing to earn my breasd
and pay salaries to my cooks

its such a rich feeling to be feeling different from the world
from people, from mases, and being in totally different world
though being there itself
it feels like a bliss to be so thoughful
such a thinker, a writer...gosh am i already a writer..???


~Ankur Garg~

5 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger Fursat said...

its such a deep thought u wrote and ya u have become a writer. and it was a lovely poem. keep writing. God bless you!!!

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Naresh said...

wow! wht a nice way 2 luk wrtng at!!! Wrtng i feel is letting out all ur feelings improptu n wrtng is da best way 2 know self n introspect! Nice 2 c some common feelings wid me thr!

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Anand said...

i share ur dream..
really nice poem... keep it up ..

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Paying taxes on online gambling Free samples provigil Zyrtec geoffrey car rental names domain credit card Breast augmentation dr michael stevens Office furniture orland park il S3 trio 64 graphics card driver Davenport homeowners insurance quotes vacuum cleaner

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Neha Dubey said...

too good... Quite unique and mature style of writing :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home